We are a happy family of four. I have a husband named Slade. Two children Bryson, and Matison. Bryson is 7years old and Matison is 4 years old. We love to spend our weekends at the Lake, and enjoy the outdoors.
I'm so proud of you for keeping up with this blog! you are doing better than me! maybe someday if we get a computer that uploads pics faster than 5 mins per pic i'll be able to do more! :) looks like you had fun at the zoo! Bryson is getting so big! I remember when he was just a little guy :)
Sorry about the sideways picture, still trying to figure out this blog thing!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you for keeping up with this blog! you are doing better than me! maybe someday if we get a computer that uploads pics faster than 5 mins per pic i'll be able to do more! :) looks like you had fun at the zoo! Bryson is getting so big! I remember when he was just a little guy :)
ReplyDelete