We are a happy family of four. I have a husband named Slade. Two children Bryson, and Matison. Bryson is 7years old and Matison is 4 years old. We love to spend our weekends at the Lake, and enjoy the outdoors.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
My first 5K
This is something I have always wanted to try. We ran it Sat. morning. It was very windy, cold, and raining. Was hoping for better weather. Is something I would definitely try again. We walked/ran it in 40 minutes.
so awesome!! I must say I have no desire to ever run.. ever :) but so neat that you got to! You look so amazing also! I need to get my butt in gear!! :)
so awesome!! I must say I have no desire to ever run.. ever :) but so neat that you got to! You look so amazing also! I need to get my butt in gear!! :)
ReplyDelete