We are a happy family of four. I have a husband named Slade. Two children Bryson, and Matison. Bryson is 7years old and Matison is 4 years old. We love to spend our weekends at the Lake, and enjoy the outdoors.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Camping out in our Tents!
My brother and his family got my two tents for Christmas. To say they were a hit would be an understatement.
Loved all the pics. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. It was good to see the pictures of Slade's family, it has been a long time since I had seen them. Slade in his pajamas out in the snow was funny.
Loved all the pics. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. It was good to see the pictures of Slade's family, it has been a long time since I had seen them. Slade in his pajamas out in the snow was funny.
ReplyDeleteSo happy they loved them! I just wish we could have been there to see them! Missed you guys a ton this Christmas. Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete